Each Ermana balm has been carefully formulated using specific oils for particular skin complaints. However they all contain the same nourishing and hydrating natural plant butter and oil base which means that they can be used in a multitude of ways.
All Ermana balms contain
Shea Butter – a soft creamy butter extracted from the nut of the shea tree. It is a superb moisturiser with exceptional healing properties for the skin. It’s also a rich source of vitamins A and E.
Cocoa Butter – extracted from the cocoa bean and a rich source of vitamin E. It’s wonderfully hydrating, skin softening, protective as well as an excellent antioxidant and antiwrinkle treatment.
Coconut Oil – a skin super food. Its many properties and benefits to the skin make it truly unique. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is wonderfully hydrating to the skin. It protects, softens and soothes and is a rich source of vitamin D. It also contains essential fatty acids which help to repair the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil – rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, which are all great for skin health. It moisturises and conditions the skin and promotes a healthy youthful complexion. It nourishes the skin to make it softer and smoother.
Beeswax – an excellent skin tonic that forms a protective barrier on the skin to protect against environmental damage. It holds moisture in the skin and reduces dryness. It works as an excellent antibacterial agent and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy.
Ermana Comfort balm
- Can be used as a rich and nourishing hand treatment.
- When in need of a moment of calm, massage a little balm to temples and pulse point and relax
- Soothe all areas of dry and chapped skin
- A perfect travel companion for long haul flights as the lavender can help you to relax into a deep sleep
- Relieve sun exposed skin. The lavender essential oil will help calm redness and soothe burns from overexposure to the sun
Ermana Cleanse balm
- Use to shape eye brows into the perfect arch
- Add shine to eyelids, cheeks and lip
- Can be used as an intense moisture mask, simply leave on the face for 15-20 mins before removing with hot muslin cloth. Galbanum oil is known to give an “organic facelift” due to its smoothing effect on the skin.
- Make a face scrub, add some sugar to the balm and massage gently to exfoliate the skin and to give a healthy glow. The grapefruit oil naturally refreshes and tones the skin.
- Smooth flyaway hair and split ends
Ermana Tone muscle balm
- Warm up muscles before a work out
- Ease tired muscles after a workout
- Relieve cold symptoms by massaging into the feet and leaving to soak into the feet overnight. The feet have over 2000 pores making it the optimum way for the body to absorb the therapeutic qualities of essential oils. Eucalyptus is well known as a decongestant inhalation for colds and catarrh but it also has very powerful bacterial and antiviral properties.
Ermana Fresh foot balm
- To smooth cracked heels and soles
- As a natural deodorant by rubbing into underarms. Patchouli is also known to act as a deodorant as the strong sweet, spicy and musky aroma of this essential oil can eliminate and mask body odour. While the peppermint oil is naturally refreshing and cooling.
- Give yourself a reflexology massage for a host of health benefits.
Soothe mama balm is free from essential oils therefore is safe for anyone who is particularly sensitive to fragrance
- Expectant mums can use on baby bumps
- Post natal mums can use on any areas of their skin which are in need of some nourishment
- Its perfect for babies bottoms if suffering from nappy rash and other skin complaints.
- Soothe mama balm is also recommended to people who have recently undergone chemotherapy which amongst other side effects also leaves patients with ultra dry skin. Doctors recommend Shea butter for post chemo therapy skin treatment and this is the main ingredient of our balms. . We have had some great success stories from customers who have used soothe mama balm after undergoing chemotherapy to relieve dry skin.
There’s a place in every home for an Ermana balm.